Established in 1981 by Lazaros Lazarides in Athens, Greece, the company has reinforced its presence in multi-disciplined civil and environmental engineering fields and today is among the leading engineering consultancies nationally. Hydroexigiantiki Consulting Engineers is a chartered Engineering Consulting and Design company (according to the classification of the Hellenic Ministry of Development, Competitiveness, Infrastructure, Transport and Networks) and an active member of several local and international organizations and scientific institutions.
The company is committed and delivers on time reliable, innovative, integrated, sustainable, economically sound and safe, state-of-the-arts solutions according to the highest standards and client's requirements.The company's assets and hardware are substantial and aim at maintaining the high level of quality and reliability of its services.
The company has been selected to receive the ESRI, 2013 Special Achievement in GIS Award, for embracing and applying GIS technology to improve our world and set new precedents throughout the GIS community.
The company provides technical excellence and high quality services in the following Markets:
|Water infrastructure design|
|Water resources Management|
Services provided to all implementation stages, from pre-planning to ongoing support, are:
|Technical and Management Consultant services|
Main fields of expertise focus on the following sectors:
|Water Resources Management||Capacity building|
|Geographical Information Systems||Health and safety plans|
The company is certified, by Lloyd's Register, according to ISO 9001:2015, for “Provision of services for engineering design, technical consulting and project management consulting".
The Quality Management System is arranged according to the PDCA cycle (Plan, Do, Check, Act). It focuses on measuring and properly assessing the input and output of processes and it applies Risk-based thinking using risk analysis techniques. In order to accomplish the ISO 9001:2015 requirements the organization considers the external and internal issues and takes into account the needs and expectations of interested parties.
Main scope and commitment of the company is to provide state-of-the-art services according to the interested parties requirements, the existing Law and its own quality objectives. In order to operate and maintain efficiently the QMS, the company:
- Has designed the QMS according to process and risk based requirements
- Considers the external and internal issues and takes into account the needs and expectations of interested parties
- Provides all required resources for the efficient and productive operation of its services.
- Invests in professional and continuing education and training.
- Has implemented measuring objectives in order to revise and improve continuously its services and the Q.M.S
Main scope and commitment of the company is to provide services according to the client’s claims, the existing National and European Law and the company’s quality objectives.
In order to adopt the Quality Management System, the company:
- Operates a Q.M.S., according to ISO 9001:2015, in all its processes and procedures, to meet the needs and expectations of interested parties.
- The Quality Management System is arranged according to the PDCA cycle (Plan, Do, Check, Act) and it applies Risk-based thinking using risk analysis techniques
- Revises and improves its services and the Q.M.S. with the determination of appropriate KPI’s.
- Enables measuring objectives for the quality and the project implementation.
- Provides the required resources for the efficient and productive operation of its services
- Invests in professional and continuing training.
- Respects the environment by applying recycling procedures, providing environmental friendly solutions and implementing EIA (Environmental Impact Assessments).
Hydroexigiantiki SA, enhances team work and personal performance and respects its clients and interested parties.